Library News - Sociology

Monday, August 22, 2005

What's New? I'm New! News for Faculty

Hi Everyone. I am the new Liaison Librarian for Sociology. So what does that mean? Well, I am one of your contact points with the library. I am responsible for guiding the purchase of sociology-related books and journals for the library and to make sure that there are sufficient materials to cover your research needs as well as materials to support the students in their course studies. I also provide research consulation and assistance with finding and using any of the library's electronic tools or online resources. In addition, I can arrange and conduct library instruction sessions for students and faculty.

Just a reminder that Dr. Kalbach is the library co-ordinator for sociology this year and is available to discuss any library-related issues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home